Quotes about frustration are a great way to commiserate with others and can act as a starting point for coping with the related stress that may be getting you down.
Perplexing Quest for Quotations
Whether you are looking for just the right words to make a friend going through a tough time feel better or you simply do not want to feel like the only person in the world who is frustrated with a specific situation, you may someday find yourself looking for quotations about frustration.
Some typical reasons for searching out frustration quotes include:
- Quotations are a nice personal touch to a greeting card and often convey your true sentiments better than the card.
- They provide starting point for writing a blog, diary, or essay entry.
- Quotes about frustration provide you with a lot of insight into the lives and personalities of the authors.
- A quote can act as the inspiration for action.
- Reading about how others view frustration can provide you with the inspiration to deal with your on stresses in a positive and sometimes creative way.
Finding Quotes about Frustration
People deal with disappoints and aggravations in different ways, from dry humor to passive-aggressive sarcasm. Some famous quotes have become famous because of the celebrity status of the author while others just really manage to sum up the feelings of the masses so succinctly and aptly that it can't be said better.
Here are a few examples to get you started down your path to quotations about frustration:
- "My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual." -Phyllis Diller, comedian
- "Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration, and resentment." -Dale Carnegie, motivational speaker
- "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion . . . . I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., author
- "Forget perfect on the first try. In the face of frustration, your best tool is a few deep breaths, and remembering that you can do anything once you've practiced two hundred times. Seriously." -unknown
- "In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive." -Lee Iacocca, businessman
Still don't see the quotation that best describes your current state of frustration? Visit one of these websites for more options:
If you are experiencing difficulties finding just the right quote, consider doing a quotation search using one of these frustration synonyms:
Display Your Favorites
If you find a specific quotation really speaks to you, display it. Seeing the quote regularly can help you lower your stress in a quick and easy way.
- Write it on a note card and tape it on the refrigerator, next to the sink, to the side of your monitor, or on the dashboard in your car.
- Add it to the tagline of your email or forum signature.
- Use a word processing program to create a customize design with a cool font, print it out and frame it.
- Have it printed on a T-shirt.
- Write it on the back of a bookmark.
Find solace in the words of others. You may also find hidden nuggets of advice in these sage quotes about frustration that give you a starting point to dealing with people and situations that act as stress triggers for you. You may find them so help that you want to know more about the author.When you can't find the words to describe your feelings, isn't it nice to know someone else can?